Friday, January 8, 2010

Any girl advice, please help me rite here..thanks!!?

DOES SHE LIKE me or is there interest?????





I met this girl on friday.....she said she wants to be in contact with me (I presume as friends of course cos u cant have a realtionship after 30 mins)





we exchanged phone numbers and we added each other on facebook





after three days of no contact, i send her an sms asking her how she was doing and that we had a nice conversation the other day





she then replied with:





';Hey tim...what a suprise! How are you? Yeah, it was a really nice conversation and I enjoyed it a lot! I am on my way to bowling, what are you up to now?';





I then said I am cooking (lol), but seriously, I was! I also told her to make a strike for me while playing bowling!





She then replied





';Cooking? Well I like the fact that you are cooking! I will try my best to make a strike.....Have a great night and thanks for adding me on facebook';





I then sent her a message back saying thank you too and i wish her sweet dreams as she sleeps.





I heard nothing back from her since then.





I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION BUT MOST GIRLS COME HERE SO IT MADE SENSE TO POST IT HERE IN THIS SECTIONAny girl advice, please help me rite here..thanks!!?
she has some interest Any girl advice, please help me rite here..thanks!!?
check to see the last time she logged on . . . maybe she has no computer access or sum thing like that . . . don't take it as her not liking you maybe she just playing hard to get . . . making you wait wait a while like a couple of days and then just start a new message start of wit hi stranger
Hard to say on so little conversation. The best way to find out is to contact her again, and ask her out. Even if just for lunch or something. I would say after spending a little more time with her you should be able to tell. She may be really interested right now but just shy. Give it a try....................
i wouldnt say she likes you, just yet. I mean she probably didnt reply after the sweat dreams thing, cuz she was startled that you seemed to like her. so, i would say no, give her, and your relashionship more time.
i dont think she likes you yet, but she may have some interest, she prolly thinks your cute and funny or sweet.


just keep on talking to her, and maybe she will end up liking you. and things will work out.





good luckk =]]
yea maybe the sweet dreams thing scared her just send her message today and be like hey what you doing blah blah blah wanna see a movie this weekend ___ coming out i really wanna see it or something like that ....
I'm not sure she likes you yet, but she is defiantly working her way up to it :-)


good luck!
Hmmm its a tricky one! Sounds to me like shes a very nice sweet girl but that shes not really in the mood to rush things and just wants to be friends for now. Never say never..who knows what could happen in a few months! Just keep in contact with her, mainly over facebook because texts can get abit annoying and abit too much if you only just met her. Facebook is more normal and friend- like. Maybe suggest meeting up again after another week or so..take it slow and dont blow it by declaring your love for her too soon!!! Good luck!!!
hmmm..well it seems pretty obvious that she at least is interested in being your friend and maybe she likes u than that but its hard to tell from just that so i say, continue talking to her and be friendly and nice and funny and stuff and see how things go...if she continues to show interest and be nice then she proabably likes u! btw, how do you know her? does she go to ur school or something..cuz if she goes to ur school..u have better chances then if u just started taking to her in a public place like the mall or something and asked her for her facebook or whatever...just let me know and i might be able to help you further!








btw, it was a smart idea to put ur question in this section..cuz ur right..alot of girl will wanna answer! :)
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment