Friday, January 8, 2010

Need girl advice -- What to say?

I'm a high school student and there's this girl I like. Like, REALLY REALLY like, and I see her everyday and sometimes sit next to her and play a game with her. But the only problem is, all I ever do is play the game and I never have any clue what to say. I've already got the ';be confident'; and ';be yourself'; speech from my friends a hundred times, and being confident and myself isn't the problem. I just straight up have no idea what to talk about. I feel awkward too because she is a little younger., but that's kinda beside the point. Anyways, any real advice would be MUCH appreciated.Need girl advice -- What to say?
Do you know if she plays school sports? That's something you could talk about and work into a convo easily. Maybe she has neat hobbies outside of school, ask her what her hobbies are. Make a list of things you could ask her about/chat about, and then think about how to work those into a casual convo. She'll like that you're interested in learning about her and what she likes. If she were to say, ';Well, I don't really have any hobbies.'; Then you can ask her if she has pets, if she's an animal lover then she'll probably love to talk to you about animals. The most important thing is to think about what you're going to talk about before hand, so you can seem natural and relaxed.Need girl advice -- What to say?
We share the same problem. Its alright to be shy is wut I hear a lot, but you gotta make a move fast before she moves on. Just talk to her like you chat with your other friends. Picture her as a friend then move from there. You can talk to her about life, classes, hobbies, sports, music, plans...? Anything! Good luck man!

No comments:

Post a Comment