Friday, January 8, 2010

Need girl advice, again?

OK so theres this girl i like shes a freshman and im a sophomore. I've noticed her staring at me before and it seemed like she liked me but then she started talking to another guy in my grade but I dont think he likes her. Anyway so today I saw her staring at me a lot. I was walking down the hall and I saw her just staring at me but then she looked away when I noticed. I dont get it why do girls have to be so confusing. Was she trying to make me jealous or something or does she just not like me but if she doesnt then I dont get why she's always looking at me. And her staring isn't just a coincidence it happens daily. Any idea what she's thinking?Need girl advice, again?
Sounds to me like she wants you to make the first move, so i think you should go up to talk to her, tell her your interested in getting to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment