Friday, January 8, 2010

Ex Girl advice? please help?

my ex broke up with me a few months ago, and I still have feelings for her. we had ups and downs and sometimes shes really confusing and will send mix signals towards me. I went to the beach with some friends and met her and a friend at the beach. She did what she always did and sent mix signals, I got kinda angry at the way she was acting and stated texting her. and we really saw eye to eye for the first time in awhile after it was all over. a day or 2 after I started talking to her about getting back together and she started goin on about why i would wanna date her and started naming flaws off about herself. we kept talking and then she said i dont know what to do anymore and im gonna really have to think about all this before I decide. i said thats fine and its been almost 2 days now. what are your thoughts on this? and how long should I wait before or do i even ask her, what her decision is if she does'nt tell me soonEx Girl advice? please help?
she's not ready. if you care about her, give her time, and don't pressure her.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment