Friday, January 8, 2010

Okay girl advice > help required?

Theres this girl In my college I like.


I speak to her everyday ...... were constantly talking to each other


Everyone thinks we should both go out with the amount of time we spend with each other. We even laugh at the most pointless jokes Lol.





Thing is im not sure if she likes me or not?


I have some questions





1) i dont know if this is relevant but everytime she sits in front of me she always has a pen in her mouth - ive noticed she doesnt do it when im not sitting behind her? Explain this please?





2) Sometimes she seems so interested and then all of a sudden does her own little thing when she clearly wants to be doing whatever im doing why does she all of a sudden turn off?





3) She always says ';urgggh why does everyone say you and me like each other'; And then she asks me dont you think it gets annoying?





Okay if someone can give me explanations i will be be very appreciative! :) x!!!Okay girl advice %26gt; help required?
Well if you like her than why not just be honest and tell her.


She might be waiting to hear it from you and she could be feeling


the same way.


I say GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment