Friday, January 8, 2010

Need Girl Advice About What to do Please Respond?

So.. I like this girl at my school but she has a boyfriend... They just started going out like 5 days ago and before she started going out with him I heard her telling her friend she didn't want to go out with him because she thought he would get no where in life. Well there is a farewell dance coming up and I want to know if I should ask her to that, wait till they break up and ask her during summer or wait till next year? Btw school is over in 7 days... Now why I think she likes me.. Whenever I am walking down the hallway behind her she looks back a couple of times... Now she stops and walks behind me.... Also in class she has her knees my direction and is either looking at me or in my direction.. Please give me advice on what to do.Need Girl Advice About What to do Please Respond?
Talk to her first. Just casually you know. See her response first. If you think she seems into you then throw it by her. If she rejects you for whatever reason then brush it off as no big deal and keep goin. This way your not waiting all summer not knowin if she's into you. Idk but why would she go out with someone if she wasn't at least somewhat interested in them (meaning her bf) good luck.Need Girl Advice About What to do Please Respond?
well, you can ask her to dance with you in the farewell dance but not as a partner since she has a boyfriend and to avoid trouble. Just be good to her and make some friendly chitchat. Make it known to her that you have notice her and always acknowledge her presence... In that way the two of you will feel comfortable to each other and who knows where will it lead. Good luck.
she likes you (based on what you have stated) ask her out 5 days is fair game, but if the guy looks like he is gonna make somthing of it just go ahead and ask her out anyway. if she says no the guy wont beat your ***, and if she says yes you may get your *** beat but you get a girl to hold and icepack on you and rub your back
Go for it ! The worse thing that can happen is that she says no BUT even if she says no she will no that you like her. Then if her and this other guy end up breaking up, she might look you up. Just make sure she has your number.
If u like girls virginity then don't miss chance otherwise u can wait for some time may be next year.
i think you should tell her how you feel....dont hold back but be ready to handle whatever she tells you about whether or not she wants to go out with you......

No comments:

Post a Comment