Friday, January 8, 2010

Some girl advice here?.. lol?

Okay, I go to saturday school in the mornings(of saturdays, obviously), and I've been going to that same school since 4th grade(in that school, when I was in 6th grade in ';regular'; school) and the first day I went there I sat right in front of a really crazy-lookin'(meanin hot) girl, and have been with her(as her classmate) ever since(now i'm in 10th grade there--or 12th grade in ';regular'; school), and well I really really really like her a lot, ever since that first day.. I'm a very shy person and we don't talk that much.. though we know some things about each other %26amp; now sit together when she's here %26amp; laugh and stuff...





She's a virgo and a Christian just like me but she's 7 days older than me(lol) if that matters





%26amp; well this is our last year in that school and we only have 4 days left of school after the 2 week break. Then we leave and I may never see her again. What should I do?





Recently she's been leaning closer to me but I don't think she'll ever really like me, if at all...Some girl advice here?.. lol?
You will never know unless you try. I don't want you to feel the same sadness i felt for more than 11 years. My whole life is miserable and full of regrets.





Whatever the result just accept it.





Atleast you've tried.Some girl advice here?.. lol?
Start talking to her. Go up to her and give her a compliment, like she looks beautiful. Don't be shy, tho it is cute when guys are shy. Get contact info, then take it from there.
You could try inviting her to youth group. It's a good, clean atmosphere to become better friends and get closer to her. :)





When I was in Grade 9 I really liked this friend of mine (he had no clue), and he had been homeschooled before high school. For Grade 10 he was going to home school again, and I was upset because I thought I'd never see him again. Then after school started in Grade 10 he invited me to his youth group. Ever since then I've been going every Friday, I'm good friends with him still (the crush is gone :P), I'm REALLY good friends with his younger sister (we're a year or two apart), I love the other people there, it just plain worked out awesomely!





Invite her to youth group each week. It could be fun, and you'd be able to stay in contact. :)





God bless! (I'm a Christian too. :D


~Mynta
Invite her to join you and your friends in a game of cards. That's a really good way to get comfortable around someone. Maybe near the end of school, you can ask for her email. After all, she is your sister in Christ!
Hi, well you just need to talk to her. Start a conversation: Crazy weather lately. I know what it is like to be shy and it can be really hard. But all you have to do is try and talk to them. You never know, she might like you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment