Friday, January 8, 2010

Confused? Girl advice please.?

A girl I know, just came back into my life this year. She's been out of her last relationship for about three months or so now and I told her that I love her, and she said she loves me too. She was an old ex-girlfriend. She's afraid to get hurt again so she runs from me because of the attachment that she's getting. But she also said that i would always be her boy, and that she could never picture me or maybe she said wouldn't want to see with another person, like me getting married to someone else. now she's just ignoring me. she post my comments on her social networking site, but won't say anything to me, and won't answer my phone calls. i'm confused. what's the problem?Confused? Girl advice please.?
sounds to me like she cant think of what to say at the moment. she either is crossed between the old bf and you and doesnt know where to go with this situation. i think you should just go along with your days and let time tell. dont clutter her mail box with messages and comments or bombard her with phone calls. just let her alone and things will fall into place.But if she calls, anser and let her do the talking.if you care about her, you would let what is meant to be, be. good luck:)Confused? Girl advice please.?
There are three options here...


1. She's burned from her last relationship and doesn't want to get hurt again.


2. She had a bad experience with you the last time you dated.


3. She doesn't want to get in another relationship right now.





I think the best thing for you to do is either wait and see what happens or confront her and talk to her about these problems. Hope I helped!
leave he alone...girls are weird, we do things for ourselves sumtimes, and need to be left alone....as for the comments, if u find it rude or embarrasing, tell her so she stops if she doesnt stop then she doesnt rrespect u and u need to find a more mature girl. but trust me were weird sumtimes we do things that dont make sense, and sumtimes we need to b alone and have time. and if she has gotten hurt, the more time to herself sh will need
Maybe she just isn't quite over her last relationship. Telling someone you would not want them to be with anyone else and then ignoring them is pretty selfish if you ask me. You might want to take another look at this person and think about why it ended the first time.
she is scared of getting hurt. you must have hurt her in the past and she probably dosnt wana go through tha same thang. so if ya really love dis gurl do whatever u gotta do 2 get her to talk 2 you and make her feel like u are her best friend that will never hurt her. hope i helped!


deuces!!
if she's posting your comments on her network she's using you for a big laugh at your expense wise up post-haste. as far as her caring about you it's total bs.
depends on why you two broke up in the past...





i would give her time since she just got out of a relationship...maybe she needs to think about things.
shes probably just really afraid to get hurt again or lose you
you are the problem
To be honest...sometimes when girl's say they don't want to get hurt again, it just means they don't want to get with you but it sounds like a good excuse because they just ended a relationship and it'd be logical. Also, I think she doesn't want to see you with someone else because she just lost one guy and it would suck to lose you who she now knows still loves her... and I think now she's avoiding you because she doesn't want to have to tell you she really doesn't want to be back with you again...





That's just my thoughts...best of luck to you





and PS...if she keeps bein ridiculous like that, you deserve someone better

No comments:

Post a Comment