Friday, January 8, 2010

Any girl advice please?

I went out with this girl 4 times before in the past 2 years and each time she just keeps breaking my heart.... The other day i was invited to her birthday party and i was the only guy.. I dont know if she still likes me but she has always been paying close attention to me.. And i would just sit in the corner and listen to my ipod cause i was kind of nervous :( and when i would look over to her she was whispering with her friends and then they would look at me and giggle...?At school she never talks to me but she always does on msn, IM not really sure what to do i just truly love her but Im too shy, ive had alot of moments to kiss her, but i never knew if it would be right.....


We are best friends and stuff but she doesnt talk to me. she always promises to talk to me at breaks in school but she stays with me for like 5minutes then she gets pulled away by her friends.. She pissed me off so much i didnt talk to her for a week and now she kind of talks to me a little more but i dont want to ask her if she likes me cause im worried if it will ruin our friendship| thanks for ur help.:}Any girl advice please?
since i am a gurl, i think u can date more than 4 times. u know, 2 get 2 noe her more 'n' c if she likezmu

No comments:

Post a Comment