Friday, January 8, 2010

Umm ... girl advice?

My friend signed me up for this free dating site. Anyway I tried it out, emailed a girl 2 months ago, exchanged cells early on. Exchanged tons of emails and talked about everything random etc. Anyway last night she texts me for the first time, asks what I'm doing. I say, ';Mini golfing with friends shirtless.'; She replies ';shirtless, thats nothing, i'd rather have you with nothing on the bottom.'; And throughout the night texting she says stuff like, ';lets move from the comp to the shower soon';, and ';it may be to ur advan to let me win mini golf...'; etc stuff like that.





So yeah. So just now I ask her (text her) what she's doing tonight, she replies ';taking a bubble bath.'; And so to continue the flirt..I say ';want some company?'; and she replies... dun dun dun! ';4 someone who isn't easy, you seen desperate.';





LOL. I felt like saying, ';Did you hear yourself last night??'; And even before the texting in her last email she's all, ';I'm going for a shower, care to join me :)';





Soo whats upUmm ... girl advice?
Truthfully...this girl sounds pretty out of it. If she's this hard to read and you aren't even dating yet...I don't even want to know the stuff she's going to pull if you guys get together. I would head the opposite direction and find yourself a normal girl.Umm ... girl advice?
I think she is just a tease so forget about her. You'll never get a good relationship, if any relationship, out of her.
I think she has some serious issues upstairs if you know what I mean. What's the point of texting you horny messages and it being OK, and when you say something it's like it offends her. Seems to me she just wants to work you up so she can let you down......

No comments:

Post a Comment