Friday, January 8, 2010

Need girl advice plz?

i have liked this same girl since like 7th grade and im in 9th now and i just started talking to her this school year


and i thought she liked me but im pretty sure she doesnt now


we only have one class together but we usualy talk the whole time and everynow and then on days she's really tired or sick or something she puts her head on my shoulder


but again im pretty sure she doesnt like me because my friend asked her who she liked a while ago and she said someone that wasnt me


i just dont know what to do


so plz help meNeed girl advice plz?
ok, I'm a 9th grade girl so I think I can tell you whats going on. Don't give up hope, you've obviously liked this girl for a long time, so I think it's time to do something about it. You sit in class and talk , and she puts her head on your shoulder. I think she likes you. Just because a friend asked her who she likes and she said it wasn't you, doesn't mean she doesn't like you. It happens all the time! Why would she tell your friend that she likes you? Your friend would probably go off and tell you. I don't think thats in her best interest. I think you should get her something for valentines day, and hint to her that you like her. Whats the worst that could happen? She's not going to hate you for showing interest in her. If you don't make a move, nothing is ever going to happen. I hope everything works out for you! : )Need girl advice plz?
tell her or else...lol i think i would give it a shot or something...if you like her then you will tell her
well maybe she thinks of you as a flirty type of friend i mean..if i first read this i would think she likes you but i wouldnt know cause i dont actually SEE how she acts..maybe just keep flirting with her and see how things go and if you really want to know just joke around and be like so whos ur valentine date? haha
Flirt a lot. And talk to other girls so that you don't get too hung up on her.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE PUT UR SELF IN THE SPECIAL CATEGORY OF GUY FRIEND!....I SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE A 1 ON 1 WITH HER TELL HER HOW LONG YOU BEEN FEELIN HER AND IF SHE WANNA B UR GIRL...IF SHE AINT FEELIN U DON'T SWEAT IT TELL HER THAT U WONT ACT WEIRD IF SHE WON'T ...JUST TELL HER TO KEEP IT BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU
She like you %26amp; the other guy too... its normal.. when my friend asked me who I like I lies to them %26amp; tries to make like the other guy cuz I really didn't want them to know who LoL so yeah she mighta started liking you again :)


It's puppy love hun


Good luck %26amp; take care
ask her out.... valentine is day after tomm dude... go for it... u will get her.. GOOD LUCK
aww it's really sweet how she puts her head on ur shoulder when she's tired/sick =]


i think u should ask her who she likes but don't just start saying that u like her.


IF she doesn't like u im sure she still thinks u as a good friend by the fact that she puts her head on ur shoulder. i would do that to my friend who is a boy when im tired or sick too
Just tell her that u like her and that u have since 7th grade and wasn't sure how to tell her. Buy her a rose or two and write a note to it explaining it all to her and either u or a friend give it to her. It seems like she does like u but maybe doesn't wanna say or is worried that u don't like her.
maybe she is scared to show her real feelings. it sounds like she is in to you since you she puts her head on your shoulder. tell her how you feel what have you got to lose?\?
your going on the right path, try hanging out with her more often and ask her out on a date just as friends, which will lead you to something more if she's willing to.


maybe she does like you but wont tell anybody, who knows until you make a move.


i'm sure that if she doesnt like you back that a great friendship is still there.


goodluck!
she likes you, trust me. if she put her head on your shoulder, she likes you. they probably just said that to throw you off. girls are confusing like that sometimes
i think u should ask her out so what if she says know wont u be happy if she says yes

No comments:

Post a Comment