Friday, January 8, 2010

Help. girl advice. pleaseeee?

Kay, we all know girls are confusing as hell. So I was at this party, and me and this chick had been hardcore wheeling each other at school and when we hung out and ****. And i'm positive I like her. But I've been told she's kind of a slut. and she hooks up a lot. ANYWAY. Uhmmm, so we were talking between a couple cars about like, each other, flirting and etc. and she gave me so many hints,and i gave her hints, and then we finally made out, and she felt me up, had her hand in my hair, etc, and then she took me home because i had no where to stay. even though she told me she couldn't ask her dad if i could stay over, because they're wierd. but i begged and made it impossible for her to say no. Anyway, we got to her house, her parents went to sleep, and then she flipped out, telling me that it's going to be wierd tomorrow, and like, her parents are wierd about this ****, and blah blah, and then she went to bed, I got on the couch, but then she came back, and got in bed with me, apologized, and we started like, making out again, and i was feeling her up and vice versus. And then she drove me home in the morning, but it was weird. like she regretted it? maybe. but then when i called her later, she seemed like, idk, not really wanting to talk, but she was at work. but then i told her tocome over and watch a movie, and she said she had plans, a party to go to or something. like, does she regret it? or not like, want anymore? What're you supposed to do after a hook up, and you like the girl?Help. girl advice. pleaseeee?
sounds like the hangoverHelp. girl advice. pleaseeee?
dude she feels awkward and im sorry but i think she regrets it. i think you should move on. sorry
She just wanted to hook up with you. Nothing more.
mabe she was drunk that night and regreted bringing you home
the same thing us 'girls' do when a 'guy' does that to us, get over being used and get on with life

No comments:

Post a Comment