Friday, January 8, 2010

Need Girl Advice? Help? ?

So I'm bi and I have a huge crush on a girl I know. I haven't known her for too long, only since august. She's bi too, but she doesn't know I'm bi.





We sit next to eachother in one of my classes and we talk a lot. I sort of get the feeling that she likes me, but I'm not sure. Shes been in more girl-girl relationships then I have so I'm a little nervous about that. But she always makes me laugh and then she'll talk about how cute my laugh is. Yesterday I was laughing and she was like ';your laugh is so cute!'; then she turned to the people behind us and yells ';Katrina's laugh is so cute!'; It was a little embarrassing, but for most of the class she kept making me laugh just to hear it. Then later in the class she commented on how cute I looked when I daydreamed. I dont know if she likes me, but everything I do she calls cute. I'm really attracted to her. I would ask her out, but I'm scared she'll reject me. How could I let her know I'm bi? Advice?





*We're in highschool if that changes anything.





Need Girl Advice? Help? ?
Just tell her she is cute too and hold her hands or even give her a huge when you first see her. If she keeps treating like before you should ask her out ( movies would be great) And if she does not do anything try to tell her your feelings...


Need Girl Advice? Help? ?
Get into conversaton with her about her ex-girlfriends, then casulay bring up your old girlfriends and she'l be like :O you bi aswell?


Then you can get proper talking.





Or however if your not that upfront you should try get her mobile number and argange to do something on the weekend and get to know each other more then tell her, and you never know maby you and her will become an item





:)
Well i can see where ur comming from.. I'm bi 2 and a sophmore and my girlfriend is a freshman... i had NO idea she was bi till i told her that i lyked her alot. she asked me out and we have been together for 6 months now.. just ask her if she lykes u and if she does tell her ur bi and u lyke her. then just ask her out. BEST OF LUCK TO U.. if u have to, u can email me anytime.
I would start by just coming out and telling her you are bi, see what she has to say to that %26amp; then tell her you are attracted to her. There is always the fear of rejection but if you are afraid to face that rejection it will be hard for you to get the things you want in life. Good luck!!
Okaii so i would start by talking about some female celebrity or something, and just say, 'God she is soo sexy' or something. See how she reacts. That will probally tell her you are bi, without it sounding awkward and random.





Then flirt, see what happens. If she flirts back etc, but still hasnt asked you out after a few weeks, try asking her out!!





Sounds like she likes you anywey =] xx
well im not going to tell you how she fells or how i think she feels because i could always be wrong anyway... now i think you should go for it because you like her right right am i right?... i wouldnt know its not like you told us... oh wait you did.... haha..... now maybe.... ok i have absolutely no idea on how you should do this because im not bi.... nothing meant by how i stated it... sorry....
if bi means same sex relationship if it is fear by the fire of hell same sex relationship is sin in bible and any religion you follow i dont know


whether in canda or other european country allow this but any right religion condemed it. it abnormal thing even animal do not do such type


of things
if she seriously thought you looked cute when you daydreamed she has definitely noticed you in a way that ';just friends'; dont really notice each other. if any thing about her being bi comes up just be like ';yea im also bi.'; maybe drop hints for her to pick up on
Just tell her some where private and make sure she doesn't ask you out. You ask her out so before.
just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. i am sure she will. when you are hanging out i am sure that the conversation will go there!





so cute! lol
Well I think she wants to hook up with you, soooo if your interested let the games begin. Good luck and have fun.
Just write her a letter and tell her how you feel. She is so into you!!
I think she likes you!


The signs are sooo there!


Best of luck and wishes
GROSS.
im bi too!


i think she likes you


just ask her out!


best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment