Friday, January 8, 2010

I really need girl advice...(I'm a girl)?

Okay...now there is this girl whom I have liked for a year or so. She never really showed any signs of liking me back or anything, so I've totally kept it to myself. One night I was at her house, and her boyfriend was there with us. He kept telling us to make out and stuff because it would be ';hot'; or whatever. She just looked at me and I looked at her and nothing happened. Everything got really quiet, and her boyfriend was like ';Well, I'll be right back.'; and he got up and left. I was still really quiet and she just said ';Well...I guess I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do...';. Anyways, that's just one of many random weird things that has happened.


The other day we were texting just like we normally would, and she and I ended up sending very explicit pictures of well...ourselves. Now, I've known since the 7th grade that I liked girls, but nothing like this ever happened...so I feel really weird. Ever since the last incident with our phones, I have been having dreams about her. I guess the whole picture phone thing means she's attracted to me, right??I really need girl advice...(I'm a girl)?
I would definitely think she is attracted to you. I would have taken advantage of the situation when her bf left the room and she told you that. Obviously she wanted to try it! Good luck!I really need girl advice...(I'm a girl)?
It's pretty obvious what's going on here. She's told her b/f she likes you, and they have agreed that something between you three can happen. He properly want to watch you two have sex or join in, I bet you money that will happen.





And if she hasn't like you since you known each other, I say it was her b/f thats pulling the strings here. Don't get pulled into their game
The picture thing is very flirtatious. Yes...it probably means she likes you. I would ask her about it. It is better to ask someone you have a deep deep crush on, then let things go on. Who knows it may work out.


BTW Her boyfriend sounds like a misogynistic jerk.
Watch out for the boyfriend. If the only reason she's ';into'; you is to please him, it's not likely to end happily for you.
yes, i would say that if someone sent explicit pictures of themselves to me that they would find me attractive.
Well duh?
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment