Friday, January 8, 2010

Dating > Girl > advice?

Dating %26gt; Girl %26gt; advice?


Okay there is this girl I like im not sure if she likes me thats why im asking this question lol?





Everyone at college assumes me and her like each other! because were always talking making jokes etc ....... I really do like her





but I have just spoke to her on msn messenger and she said this





';leanne just went to me are you speaking to your lover(referring to me)





we were talking and she said why do people always say this to me


its so annooooooooooying cant they just leave me alone ';arrgh';





Im not sure if she likes me or doesnt?





Can someone please tell me what you think?Dating %26gt; Girl %26gt; advice?
Jesus loves you.Dating %26gt; Girl %26gt; advice?
i think she does because if a girl dont lik someone they wouldnt show u special attention lik that and she probably think that u dont lik her and doesnt wanna get rejected....juss ask her if she is attracted to u, tha worst she can say is ';no'; if she does move on, if she doesnt try to make something happen :)





good luck


hope i've helped
Well two things......Either she likes you and she's getting teased too much about it or.....





She's not that into you.





So.......Just ask her out and find out.
girls like guys. u r the one who is spose to tell her u really like her
this usually means she likes you but is too embarassed to admit it


say something sweet to her, compiment her, she will realise you like her and probably grow closer to you :)


But don't be over the top, just say sometheing like ure hair looks nice today or i like ure dp :]


hope i help xD
Send her a text saying you think she is special and beautiful. That you care about her alot and would like to take her out to the cinema. Be straight to the point you have nothing to loose. If she prats around afterwards because she is with her friends and does not respond then you know she does not feel the same. It is her loss then not yours. You deserve better if she does not grab you after this invite.


Girls like to be romanced and send her this text and see what happens. Good luck.


My relationship with my husband started out as friends and he took the risk, is worth a try so go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment