Friday, January 8, 2010

Ok... girl advice? please?!?

MMKAY. So.. i'm not a newbie at tampons. I've realized this. I've used them before and I typically like them. However, it seems like even though I get to the point where I'm supposed to stop and ';my fingers touch my body'; it's still never in far enough. I can always feel it. Am I just abnormally long in that department? What am I supposed to do? It's annoying when every time I sit and stand up or vice versa I can feel it. I makes me angry!!! HELP. Ok... girl advice? please?!?
Try using the applicators, so like Tampax or Pearl or one of those, not OB because they don't have them (and the little ones they offer are not easy to use). It will make it much easier.Ok... girl advice? please?!?
Sometimes you have to push a bit further with your fingers when they 'touch your body' , just make sure you've washed your hands before and try to relax. The same thing used to happen to me. It's weird, sometimes you seem to have to push harder than others.


When one goes in far enough you'll know because you can't feel it.Hope this helps. Good luck
Try to push it in as far as you can and make sure you use the mini ones first. Don't be scared of putting it in. They are so much easier to get used to.





I had the same problem and the only good way is to experiment.
I have never used a tampon before, but i can tell you that it is safer to use a meustral pad cause it is a lot safer.
If you can feel it, you have not pushed it in far enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment