Friday, January 8, 2010

Need girl advice please?

here's the deal, i like her, she's cute, nice, but really shy. I'm acquaintances w/ her cousin. I don't hang out w/ her cousin, but I talk to her @ clubs and when I see her. I'm wanting to e-mail Brenna (the girl's cousin) and ask her if Sarah (the girl) likes coffee and if she would go to get a cup @ Starbucks. But they're practically best friends. I'm pretty sure I can get Brenna sworn 2 secrecy. Should I email Brenna and ask her if she thinks Sarah would join me 4 a cup of coffee?Need girl advice please?
BE BRAVE!! ask her yourself, whats the worst that could happen its just coffee!! good luck hun!Need girl advice please?
Just go and ask her. Don't use a messenger (the cousin). The worst she can say is ';no.';





Good luck.
Get some balls and ask her yourself. Don't expect her cousin to be the messanger.
What have you got to lose? Go on ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment