Friday, January 8, 2010

Girl Advice?

I went out with this girl today who I like and things went well. I have just got out of a relationship of 2 years 3 months ago and ';Izzy'; and her ex of 2 years split up 2 weeks ago.


We had a good time, lots of flirting and touching etc and she left to see a mate after 2 hours. She said she'd come over to mine later this evening. I texted her about 1 /2 hrs later to confirm a time... no response... so I called twice in the next half hour, but it rang out to her answering machine...





Have I been blown out? What should I do? Is it her ex, as they have been on and off again for a few months (although she told me it was defo over)Girl Advice?
I'm just out of a (almost) 2 year relationship myself, and it's been about 1 1/2 months since I dumped him in the beginning of August. He cheated on me with his new fiance (at least from the beginning of this year) while telling me that he and I were going to get married last month (August).





It's possible that she just doesn't want to get into another relationship right away...she may be scared, or she may be royally upset with the male of the species. Leave her alone. If she wants to see you again, she'll call/text back. If she doesn't, then she isn't worth the trouble.Girl Advice?
Whatever you do don't call her again until she calls you, if you call her again you will look like a stalker. Do not wait for her to call you either, just go on with your normal life and activities. You don't want to be the re-bound guy, and she doesn't want to be the re-bound girl either. Just be friends for a while, see where it goes, don't rush into something, especially after the lengthy relationships you have both been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment