Friday, January 8, 2010

Need girl advice (Sorry it's LONNNGGG)?

- 18 years old


- Girl has a boyfriend (he's an idiot)


- I want to be her boyfriend (eventually)





I met her like 2 months ago in class, We've been flirting a lot lately, she's the type of girl I've been looking for for a WHILE. (dorky/nerdy gamer, smart, and HOT), we're totally the same personality. We hang out at the college a lot, and the boyfriend doesn't go to college and he's not fond of me from what I hear.





We want to hang out but she doesn't really want to come over because her boyfriend would definitely not be impressed lol. We always talk about hanging out and doing things but it never happens (and it probably wont until she's single).





She always talks about how much she fights with her boyfriend and she always texts me when she's upset and stuff. I just tell her ';you're not stupid';, and ';you're totally right, what a dick'; and stuff.





Sorry, my question is this:





How can I speed up the process of her breaking up with her boyfriend? (it's gonna happen sooner or later, I can feel it.) Should I ask ';Why are you even with him?'; or something along those lines next time she's upset? Should I suggest he's bad for her? or does that make me an asshole? Should I say something to him???





How much flirting should I be doing, and compliments and all that? (I'm good at that and she seems to enjoy it a lot) should I do it as much as I can and be nice and understanding and all that when she's in a bad mood? (that's what i've been trying to do)





I just want to speed up the process of her realizing her boyfriend is an idiot, and then rebounding with me. What am I doing right and what can I improve?





I already have my strategy for when they do inevitibly break-up. ;)





Thanks allNeed girl advice (Sorry it's LONNNGGG)?
Well, I think you should ask her why she's with him but don't ask her that more than once because that sounds like something a friend would do and you definitely don't want to end up being just her friend. You should continue to flirt with her because if you don't then she's probably going to feel like your not interested in her anymore %26amp; try to let her see that your attention is all on her and your there for her. I don't think you should try to speed it up I think you should be patient and wait, if you know its eventually coming then why take a risk ruining it when you feel your already guaranteed it.Need girl advice (Sorry it's LONNNGGG)?
well i dont know the type of person she is but you might end your friendship if she likes him but if not go for it or get some dirt on him
I am that girl.


She will NEVER break up with her boyfriend.


Sorry to tell you..But I can promise it.
sounds like you two are close. do NOT tell her, her boyfriend is a dick or any of that it will make you look BAD and get her MORE upset, simply show her you really are there for here and be a better friend or person to her than her boyfriend is and still flirt but in a close way, like your their for her. help her and be patient (:
ugh. she will EVENTUALLY break-up with him.





i dunno, it kinda surprises me that shes still going out with him and they have alotta fights. ? kinda different if you ask me





uhm. just let her sort of get a clue u like her. unless she does, try to let her know how you would be a much better boyfriend for her, but not by telling her that exactly.





be yourself.


:]
you have to be careful here even if she likes you it wont be good if you are too eager to get her boyfriend out the door. For now just be a good friend to her and try and be supportive. If the relationship seems to be ending, being a friend will speed the process up. I say continue to flirt but dial it down a bit, dont make her feel like she has to choose between you and this other guy. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment