Friday, January 8, 2010

Help! Girl advice please!?

There is this girl i really like, who just finished with her long-term boyfriend. We are quite friendly, occasionally texting, although its all very general and friendly. She can be flirtatious, asking me back to her house once, though i'm sure she was just teasing.


I'm not unattractive, but not drop-dead gorgeous either. I make her laugh, and she seems genuinely happy when i talk to her.


My main concern is rejection, not because it would hurt me personally, but I sit by her in half my classes, and i really feel it would screw up our relationship as friends.


What should i do? I hate the position I'm in now, should i move on or go for it? If you believe I should go for it, how do i approach her?


I would really appreciate any feedback, thanks.Help! Girl advice please!?
um ok since she just broke up with her long-term boyfriend its probably not the best idea to ask her out just yet. Try to hang out with her even more out of school just go up to her and be like: hey do u wanna go this movie with me i heard it was really good!: and that way it will be very casuel


dont move on...just take your time :]Help! Girl advice please!?
i think u should go for her. delay could be dangerous. but one the condition that u will go for ha, if is u true love ha, and not that u are infaturated. check urself well before u make any step to make sure u are not gonna hurt ha. and if u know u are not gonna hurt ha, then go for ha. just take ha for lunch or for a movie, but dnt go to fast. let it be a gradual process. wish u luck.
Just ask her out! The worst thing she can say is no!

No comments:

Post a Comment