Friday, January 8, 2010

Shy girl advice needed?

I can't stop thinking about this one girl, she's beautiful. She's VERY shy with me, but less so with other people, but very shy in general. Ive known her for a month. She's given me signals at first, like





-biting her lip,


-twirling her hair,


-mumbling words/talking quietly if i say something


-smiling if I talk to her


-sorta following me/waiting for me to pass by in an area





I've made small talk for a few weeks and now I say hi and talk just a little every day at school. I got her email/IM from her no problem, but havent used it. The only thing is that I'm the one who ALWAYS starts the conversations, and sh. This week I want to ask her out to an event (got great seats and its her favorite sports to watch).





I just want to know:


-How keep talking to her with full conversations for a few more days before asking her out (maybe like 2-3 more days).


-How can I show some interest without freaking out or coming off as creepy (she's very shy).


-The best way to ask her out in person.


Thanks!Shy girl advice needed?
does she have the same luch hour as you? perhaps you could ask if you can join her or if you catch her between class or after class and tell her you were able to score some really great tickets to the_________game and it would be nice if she could join you. Be sure to smile, Even if she is not able to go but has a offers a good reason. Keep smiling and ask a couple more times. Keep talking to her too. It lets her realize the interest is there. And Behave yourself also.Shy girl advice needed?
Well, chances are is that she is shy because she likes you. Try making your feelings more aware, and she will feel at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment