Friday, January 8, 2010

She interested? How's the reply? Girl advice!?

';Hi John,


I just wanted to thank you for coming up and meeting me for the game. :) I had a good time. If only the A鈥檚 won! They were playing pretty lousy, I must say.


I liked how we had a little hot dog eating contest, but that could have just been me.





Don鈥檛 work too hard!


[her name]';





That's what this girl sent me four days after our first date, which we met on match.com.





QUESTION: Does that email sound like a ';farewell'; ';closure'; kind of thing....or like she wants me to reply/trying to grab my attention?





-Thanks!





This is what I replied with, how is it?? :





';Cool. So you wanna have another good time and see a movie in a week or so when I get back from camping? Yes I'm going camping! Haha. Later. ;-*)';





;-*) = kissy face...She interested? How's the reply? Girl advice!?
hey john!





reading the message this girl sent you, looks like she wanted you to know that she had a good time and she did not want to sound desperate at the same time. she's definitely interested :)





i like your reply as well. i can see her smiling when she read it coz it made me smile too.


what's more it'll keep her guessing too! keep it going...





femmeShe interested? How's the reply? Girl advice!?
I'd say she has some interest in you. If she didn't then she wouldn't have sent you that message. I say just continue on with a nice conversation and make more fun dates and see what happens. Anything is possible!! Don't rush into anything just take ya time. If it is meant to be for you and her you will know in due time. Good luck baby and take care!!!
It sounds like to me this is a polite thoughtful gal with good manners. I think, your response would or could have scared her off with that ';kissy face'; signature!


If she hadn't been interested in you, in all probably she would not have sent you the note, but after the Kissy face, I would not expect any response back.
She might still be interested but its hard to tell. Dont worry about her not sending it right away. She probably just didnt want to seem to desperate.
Sounds like she's interested and she's just taking her time with you and maybe she wanted a message from you first and didn't want to come on to strong. Give it a shot!!
I wonder why she waited four days to email you??? It honestly doesn't sound like she's too interested. But yes, send the email about the movie in a week or so and just see what she says. But don't send a ';kissy face';.
i think shes into u, dont worry, but be sure to take things slow, no one likes guys who are like wanna makeout on the first date, or attempt to makeout, let her get to know u first, and work your way up. maybe shes ';the one'; ya never know. as long as she had a good time, i think u 2 will be fine
this definately does not sound like a goodbye... lol.. sounds like she is fishing for another date without being too forward... shes tryin to play it cool... good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment