Friday, January 8, 2010

I really need girl advice, Can someone please help me out? (Id prefer answers from girls preferably)?

I've been told that i'm a handsome guy by several girls and some have even asked me out but i refused them politely and they just seemed to of gotten really mad but i just don't seem ready for the whole dating thing, but i'd like to know some stuff about what girls like


Can you please help me? (I'd prefer responses for females, no offense guys, i wouldn't mind your responses to though)





I'm around 176cm tall and i'm 14 years of age and i look alot like my avatar (which is why i selected it lol)


*The above information is only added to help you lot in coming up with some responses


Please help me out guys!!??





Hey i'm also celibate


so non-sexual advice is preferable pleaseI really need girl advice, Can someone please help me out? (Id prefer answers from girls preferably)?
hey i dont really think ur ready. but try to appreciate some girls like u..hey ask urself what are the gud things abt gurls maybe that will helpI really need girl advice, Can someone please help me out? (Id prefer answers from girls preferably)?
I don't get it...so you kinda want to be with a girl yet you refuse girls who want to get with you so you put yourself back in square 1? What was the point of this post?
First of all I wanna congratulate you on your decision on being ';celibate'; ....coz I am one too =)





Secondly, if you like someone and think she'll be good for you then u should get married coz then you'll have a good excuse to turn those annoying girls away (lol)





Third, there arent many guys who are celibate....and thats actually very hot!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment