Friday, January 8, 2010

Guy + girl advice, how do you say no?

So there is this guy who likes me, we've talked about it already and he told me he likes me but he knows that all i want is friendship so he says that is all he wants right now. That was a while ago now. I'm afraid hes getting the wrong impression from me, we talk alot and he always tries to walk with me to class, i do not like him however. I just want to be friends but he doesn't seem to get it. I'm afraid hes going to ask me to the next dance at school and i really don't want to go... i'm not the dance type of person... soooo awkward... it would be even worse if i went with him... what should i do?Guy + girl advice, how do you say no?
You need to make sure that he knows that you have no romantic feelings for him. It's not fair to him if you can't just come out and reject him. You need to do this, or else he'll just keep acting that way. He needs closure, and so do you.Guy + girl advice, how do you say no?
Just stick to what you told him. If he asks you to the dance, remind him again that you just want to be friends. And make sure you don't give him any mixed signals!

No comments:

Post a Comment