Friday, April 30, 2010

Drama Teen Girl Advice---->Comeback?

Ok well I wanna make a huge comeback but I need advice.


There's this girl in my old school and she is a b****. She thinks shes all that, shes involved in all the drama, she uses people, she thinks shes hot, and she makes everyone cry. Well I was stupid to be friends with her when she told me lies about what my friend said about me and got me caught in this whole drama mess that had cops involved and made me transfer to being homeschooled. Now shes miss popular again and has a boyfriend she doesnt deserve and well I want to make a huge comeback. I'm popular as well but not rude. I want her to live through all the crap she put other people through and I wanna be prettier and more fashionable then her. (her style is retro glam) I want to be more popular then her cuz I think someone popular should be someone nice. I wanna act for example----%26gt; Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I wanna make her suffer for all the things she did. Any advice for a great comeback?


Revenge is sweet ^.^Drama Teen Girl Advice----%26gt;Comeback?
You remind me alot about myself, I was in that same situation and I was such a pushover. I went to like 12 different schools and at everyone of them I had a bully until the 6th grade then everything changed. Here is some things you can try. First walk upright and don't slouch , Make it seem like you have alot of confidence even if you don't. DO NOT dress like her, Dress the way that you want because if you have heard of guilty by association then you want to stay clear of that especially if she is a B****. Like the other girl said invite all of your friends out, But don't invite her and try and make it as entertaining as you can. If you want to know more you can email me at flirty1201@yahoo.com. You know what revenge is sweet I definately agree.Drama Teen Girl Advice----%26gt;Comeback?
1) Out dress her


2) When you and her around each other [while with other people] act really sweet, so you'll appeal to people more, be friendly, flirty, and playful.


3) Steal attention from her. If she's talking to someone and you know the person she's talking to go up that person, say something to them, ANYTHING, just so for that moment you drew the attention off her.


4) Become really good friends with her boyfriend.


5) If she insults you to your face smirk at her, chuckle, and say ';You know you Really amuse me, right?'; then giggle while you walk away. Even if she insults you say ';Love you too Boo.'; and blow her a kiss or something for extra effect. lol





just try to get under her skin. be better at things that she likes to do. make friends with EVERYONE and when she always she's you hanging with certain people she'll wonder at times ';how'd they end up friends?'; and she'll get jealous of all the friends you have.


also try having movie nights and get togethers with people you and her are friends with, but don't let her come. she'll burn with envy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment