Friday, April 30, 2010

I don't know what to do with this girl...advice needed?

I need some advice. I've been hangin around a girl for a little while now. I love hangin out with her and going places with her. She has been hurt by the other guys shes dated in the past. She says they have just eventualy slept with her and then left and hurt her. I don't know what to do now tho. I do like her but I havent had sex with anyone ever yet. If I knew that I could go out with her without the pressure to be 'next' for her, i would in a second...I don't want to be hurt if I slept with her and then she left me. I do like her, and I think by me not making a move yet, she thinks im not interested. I don't want her to leave, and I am interested but I dont want to be pressured into something im not ready for and I dont know where to go from here.I don't know what to do with this girl...advice needed?
ask her out but tell her your not ready to have sex as you haven't yet and is waiting for the right time. she should understandI don't know what to do with this girl...advice needed?
If I didn't know better, I'd say we were after the same girl. I'm upside down over a girl who has been hurt in the past but now won't get close to anyone. It seems that all I can do is be there for her and hope she'll eventually come around.


As far as your situation is concerned, it is my belief that introducing sex into a relationship before the people really know each other and where the relationship is headed, causes akwardness that needn't be there. I think you should tell her that you would like to take it slow and get to know one another before letting things get physical. Then, when you're both ready, let nature take it's course. Better not to rush anything.


Also, don't be a slave to your fear. ';I don't want to be hurt if I slept with her and then she left me.'; There are risk in life that you just have to accept. If you don't you end up watching life from the bench.
From your way of typing, I get the picture ur extremely confused ';I do like her... I dont know..... I do like her... I dont know'; . This sentence keeps repeating..





So if you really like her, n dont want her to leave.. go ahead and tell her how exactly u feel.. and take it slow.. tell her u'd like to be with her n get to know her more before getting very intimatte..





if u really dont wanna lose her.. then GO GET HER TIGER !











EDIT:





I think Andrew M has a point.. If you dont ask her out, she will drift away n u'll lose her... If u do ask her out, n if things get messy, u MIGHT lose her.. but which is better??





If you dont want to have sex with her, not as yet.. tell her ur not ready for it (at the time she wants to make-out).. I'm sure she'd understand considering that she has been used by other guys n she'd only care more n realise ur not ';USING'; her too





If she doesnt understand that.. she prolly isnt right for you..





And dude.. if u fear getting hurt, cmon you can never learn to ride a bicycle.. so juz go ahead.. ask her out..

No comments:

Post a Comment