Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl advice?

the new college semester started..first day in my class I hear when I walk in and sit down my name being called. I look around and don't see any familar faces. I get home and this girl who I had added on my friends list on myspace (we went to the same college so we added each other..met on the college forum) had emailed me, she said, ';hey do we have math together? i think i saw you this morning?'; and i still dont know if that was her yelling my name lol.


so we figure out we do have the same class and start talking on there. about the teacher, what other classes, etc. and then she says, ';com fine me on wednesday!'; tells me she forgot the hw, loves the song on my profile etc.


she leaves me 8 or 9 comments from aug 27 to sept 1.


i'm sitting in the class and she comes in, and sits next to me.Girl advice?
God you go on. She is obviously hot for you. You either like her or not. Or you may be confused about your sexuality.Girl advice?
try asking her out for a pizza or a study date since she bombed the test tell her you can study together if she wants to maybe it was a hint to See what you would say take it slow and use caution feel the situation out first
she's into you dude! totally obvious :) i mean i wouldnt keep talking to a guy/sitting beside him unless i really liked him. :) question is now, do you like her? its abit early to jump into a relationship, but try and stay as friends. if possible, flirt back. haha. the she was just responding to your boxerbrief thing cos you confided in her abt it :) and she seems to like, notice you alot. stay friends and see where it goes, if you like her, gradually take it to the next level. :) hope to hear what happens :)
wait for a while and you will know for yourself but mind you she will only hint you . finally you have to have guts to ask her.
wow john have youver touched a girl...
she seems interested in you...in what way, only time can tell...it might be too soon to say if she's interested in you as a friend or as possible bf...but the mere fact that she took the first step of calling your attention means she is interested...just give it time...nothing wrong about being friends at the moment...sometimes frienships do evolve to deeper kinds of relationships...just enjoy your time together and be really nice to her...that would help speed things up if that's what you want...
no harm in askin her out u no
go in and talk to her more hang out with her but sit away from her so she talks to you on myspace about it and start making conversation
y every one here is so confuse. i feel life is simple. if u like sum1 tell them, ask them about there feelings. y asking others. Do watever u feel like
dude she's being aggressive on you and maybe cares about you make a move on her ok

No comments:

Post a Comment