Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Advice?

there's this girl at school that i really like,but she doesn't know me and she's all popular and s***. what do i do, what do i say? Please HelpGirl Advice?
Just go up to her and talk to her. Find something that you have in common or do a little research about her and strike up a conversation. Works for me.Girl Advice?
well if she is really popular and you are not there is a chance of rejection, but if your willing to risk it, i say you get her when her popular freinds arent around and just say hello and go from there see if she is receptive and nice back or totally blows u off. good luck.
Well since she is so popular...





Give her a good comment everyday...





';I like your hair';


';I love your shirt';


';You look so pretty, prettiest girl in school';


';I have a nice car with high power engine, you wanna see?';


';I can take you home';
Are you sure you really like her?


How could you have liked her even though you dont know who each other her.


I think you are just attarcted to her because she is popular.
......uh..........is this my que?...........oh............ok
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment