Friday, April 30, 2010

I need girl advice, i think she likes me what do you think i should do about her?

Hey so this girl started to make friends with me, she started talking to me like hey are you going to badminton? like that. the thing is i really like her like ive been crushing on her on her before hand. im really shy so when we have i contact i jsut stare for awhile then look away. what should i do? im in gr.11 shes in gr. 9. before, we just stare each other and talk a little like if im gonna grab a chair in the library ill say excuse me or something and shell say its okay ( if thats even considered a talk) im not a really skinny guy, im not that fat either, or so atleast i think. i don't know what to do im really mad about her shes a very lively person shes fun and kind of tomboyish and im like really serious sullen smart with a poker face and just keeps walking person ( like what my teachers say) what should i do now? im not really a very friendly person becuase i dont know how.I need girl advice, i think she likes me what do you think i should do about her?
Talk to her like she's one of your best friends. Don't patronize her with ';You look pretty today...'; or stupid guy jokes. Don't cuss around her, don't talk about sex or make jokes that are inappropriate. Talk to her like she's a friend. Girls are not used to that. Get into her comfort zone then ask her to go to a movie AFTER you get into a discussion about favorite movies and what movie you want to see right now that is out, ask her about what she thinks of that movie and so on. Then take it from there. Oh, and the staring? Stop it.I need girl advice, i think she likes me what do you think i should do about her?
Pretty pathetic.

Report Abuse



well fist, i think she mite be a l;il too young for you..but if thats fine with you..soo first you should make friends with her, rally really good friends with her, talk to her more and like be very nice to her..and when things get better invite her for lunch, cinema park, etc.......








hope i helped


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-talk to her then ask he out on a date?


-make her laugh?


hope i helped. can u help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aiev7aeHLOmK24nBtPmrn9Dsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090301094945AArzSPZ
If you like her as well, well you two should just give it a try. Ask her if she likes you. :)
maybe you should invite her to places that would be a lot of fun. most people are look up to others that are in higher grades the way i see it. i have the same thing with the girl i like i make like the smallest talk there is like hi how are u and she'll say fine. but should alest talk to her more don't let her thing u scared of her (not saying u are). try to see past the shyness because i know that one problem with me i'm shy to girls i like. just talk to her about something about or outside of school. i have the same problem. but im not shy to people i know im quite and stuff. but my girl is loud and funny and stuff. just try to talk to her i feel that what both of us do.
Aww, I wish that was happening to me. Huh, well try giving her compliments and see how she reacts to it. Like saying you look good today etc. I mean see where it takes. Try asking her to go to the movies like a group date so it's not that awkward but if you don't have the guts ask if you want to get together and study or something like a study date. Be confident in what you do, don't be shy. This girls sounds cool just hang out with her, stop staying inside go outside explore.





Good luck.
K, I'm helping you because you helped me, or at least understood where I was coming from. :D (I'm 16, and I'm pretty mature, so hopefully I'll help you out a little bit.)


First off, relax. That is so ridiculously important, I can't even tell you. If you want to get with her, like really want to get with her, you have to do a little commitment. (I know, scary.) If you think she is attracted to friendly people, be friendly. The whole poker face thing/ just keep walking stuff, is probably what you want to work on. Next time you ';bump'; into her, or whatever it is, just talk. It's pretty normal. See if she wants to hang or something. (Or if that is too fast for you, just be nice. You know, smile and let loose a bit. It'll help both of you.) If she's tomboyish, you've got it easier. I'm a tomboy too, and, usually, we're pretty easy to talk to. Find out what she's into, get to know her, and be her friend. It works a lot better that way. Or being straight forward is another option. Kinda risky, but its a back up.


Honestly, don't think so much. It's just a chick (and I'm sure you hear that a lot, but I'm only saying it because we, chicks, aren't like total opposites from guys. Not sure why that's so confusing.) Just relax, and get to know her. Emphasis on relax. :D Good luck man.
dude calm down shes just a girl.


i think everyone can be outgoing if they really wanted to


don't treat her like she is an alien or something,


next time you see her just say ';hey whats up'; very casual


and then maybe it will pick up on a conversation





then instead , sit next to her in the library ;]


your not being creepy or weird by sitting at the same table as her, your just doing your homework like very other person there.


and if your smart enough maybe she could use a tutor ? lol








goood luckk =]
You can just slowly start a conversation... like do you like me, %26amp; begin it. First talk something normal about studies %26amp; relate the talk into the matter. If you both are close; as she has begined making friends with you first, she would have liked to be FRIEND but you can try this, She will certainly not be cross about it %26amp; perhaps after somedays she thinks %26amp; gives a good anwser. As, I'm like your girlfriend this is my answer. ALL THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment