Friday, April 30, 2010

I need help with this girl! Advice?

Well theres this girl i like, she knows i like her (Im pretty sure she DOESNT like me)... and I have to ';make something up to her';. This all started about 2 weeks ago when we were coming back from somewhere on a bus and she said for me to sit with her, I said no(i was about to pass out and didnt want to be a dick and do it next to her) and sat somewhere else. So i talked to her on the phone that night for like 2 hours and she said i had to make it up to her, and sitting on the bus with her next time wasnt enough... nor was getting her lunch or something like that. She said i needed to do some deep soulsearcching. Well today she brought it up and for some reason she thinks that i have an idea of what to do and keeps asking me what it is. I keep telling her a secret but she wont stop asking. What should i do? Any ideas on how to make it up to her?I need help with this girl! Advice?
Maybe she wants you to kiss her or make a move on her.





Or she could just want money lol

No comments:

Post a Comment