Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need girl advice!!!?

what does it mean when a girl says that they ';wonder about you sometimes'; plz helpI need girl advice!!!?
It's either a really good sign....or a really bad one!


She may mean (in the better case) that she thinks about you, she wonders if anything could happen between you...that would mean that she likes you and is considering telling you...


In the not so great case it means she thinks you're shady...she wonders if she can trust you...if you're a good guy...if she would be hanging around you....maybe that shes worried about you getting mixed up in a bad situation or something along those lines...





Either way she means what she says...shes been thinking about you. Read the other signals she has sent...does she act like she likes you or is she shy and cautious around you? Have you been in any compromising situations that would make her worry or question your friendship? just things to think about.


I hope this helped!I need girl advice!!!?
depends on how she says it. Does she shake her head disapprovingly after you just did something, hmmm, not smart? There's probably no future. But if she says it with a smile after you did something sweet, it could maybe, possibly, potentially, likely be a good sign.
Ooh, that often means ';I wonder what the hell you think in that little pea-brain, that you thought that was a good idea.';





But it can also mean ';I wonder what you would look like naked in my bed.';





Context is key!





I know, clear as mud, huh?
It means she thinks about you sometimes. Like maybe what could happen between you two. Or she thinks you're weird. But probably she thinks about you as more than a friend.
She is not sure about you.
It means that she has you on her mind.
hmm think ur girly might have the hots for you.. I tell my girlfriends I love them too but I don't flirt with them.
it means.... i wonder about you sometimes...


if shes a girl like me


i speak my mind so yahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment