Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice?

After 7 months my g/f and I had sex...a few nights later she was laying with me and she started asking me questions, such as...





';If you had a baby boy and the doctor came to you and asked if you wanted his skin cut off or not, would you do it?';





I said, ';Probably...I heard it prevents infections and is cleaner.';





She said, ';I heard that, too. So, have you ever wished your parents had yours cut off when you were born?';





I said, ';IDK. I never really thought about it. But I probably would do it now if you thought it would prevent you infections and cancer.';





She said, ';You're not gonna give me cancer.';





She also talked to her friends at work about it... do you think she told them I'm not circumcised? Do girls talk about that stuff?





She also told me I last longer than her friend's boyfriends..who last 3-5minuts..and I last 10-20.





Also do you think she was hinting that she wanted me to get it cut off?





Oh yeah..she never actually said the word ';circumcised';, was she embarrassed?Girl advice?
Possible embarrassment or more likely she did not know the word ';circumcised';.





Forget the cleaner myth..it's not true. Being uncircumcised does not cause infection and definitely does not increase your risk of cancer.


You may lose some sensation and longevity if you choose to get cut.


She may have told friends at work, some women do choose to discuss very personal aspects of their lives at work and/or with friends.





Bottom line is you are exactly as you were intended to be (unaltered so to speak). So before you make any rash decisions remember which body part you are thinking of changing and speak with a doctor or an oncologist, who will undoubtedly (well more than likely) change your mind and tell you that you are better off as you are.





By the way cancer is not contagious, it can not be passed from one person to another.Girl advice?
She's probably just glad that youre not circumsized and wondered if you would circumsize your son, which I don't think you should because you're uncircumsized yourself and presumably haven't had any infections or cancer..?


Maybe she'd never heard the proper term ';circumsized';..
Dude, your question is posted in the wrong section, this is dining out.


And yes, she probaly told her friends, girls do talk. And your 'staying power' probably has something to do with you not being circumcized, I've heard...


And no, I don't think she was hinting at getting you 'snipped', she probably has not been with anyone before who wasn't and was just wondering. I don't even think that's possible to do at adulthood anymore, I would think that would be too painful?
she most likely told her frineds thats just what girls do, if she knows about their relationships and her friends sex life, then they know about yours it how it works, she might want u to get it cut off other wise she wouls not have brung it up or maybe she was just wondering, if its not weird u should ask her about it, but only if, she says she wants you to get it off, your ok with getting it off, other wise dont bring it up, if she brings it up again than take it as a hint that she probally wants to off
It sounds to me like she wants to encourage you to be proud of not being cut.





If you've never had infections or cancer and you're not cut, why would you think those are valid reasons to circumcise? Do you consider yourself to be unclean? It's foolish.





I'm uncut and I haven't had problems with women. Be proud of who you are.
From the sounds of it I don't think she was hinting at that. And you last long, how many girls wouldn't want that from their guy?





Secondly, you live in California. Circumcision is less common in California (the West coast, specifically). For newborns it's as low as 14%.





As far as infections and being cleaner goes, you should really research that. You've got plenty of advantages by being uncircumcised, too. Here, read the following link. You'll probably change your mind afterwards.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





She might be against circumcision, especially with the ';you're not gonna give me cancer'; response.
Well if you last longer, isnt that a good thing for her!!!!!!!!





I dont think she wants you to cut it, she just want info i guess.
She talks about her friends with it, and trust them more than you.





Thems the breaks.
Drew S,





Do you have an obsession with circumcision?





Only your entire question is a lie, because I have just spotted in your ques history that in another ques you have asked you said you were circumcised at 13 y-o.





Your girlfriend doesnt exist, does she!?





Troll! Named and shamed!
Oh yeah. Everybody knows. Her co-workers know, their friends know, now I know. You know it's bad if I know. Of course she wants it off, but it's too late now. You are stuck with that alien finger for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment