Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgpZy0Ichh3oOwg01p_c428jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080102153039AANPV1T





OK it's long but please read that ^.





Would you do the same thing if you were that girl (knee me in the nads)?





Do you feel like she too clingy too fast?





Feel free to add anymore comments. Thanks.





P.S. I do feel bad for leading her on and all and not knowing how to tell her I didn't want a relationship. I had just gotten out of a relationship of one year and I enjoyed the company and I was flattered she was into me...I just didn't like her weight, clinginess or a relationship for that matter.Girl advice?
o wow that was entertaining to read lol and i would not have kneed you there cuz yea that is pretty harsh and i kno it hurts a lot since i kinda accidentaly kicked a guy there and he started crying...lol DEF too clingy in thinkin that you guys are going out and then the marriage thing with her boyfriend. about everything though, you should not had led her on because you should have known that she would want more than to be just friends. either that or you should have told her from the beginning that you only wanted to be friends with benefits and nothing more. neways, good thing you are not seeing her anymore and good luck with ur next relationship and try not to do nething that will get you kneed in the nuts again haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment