Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice, help!?

Anyway I'm just wondering opinions. No matter what I wouldn't/won't make a move til closer to the end of the semester in case she turns me down/it doesnt work out, and now its only the beginning.





Anyway, the new college semester started..first day in my class I hear when I walk in and sit down my name being called. I look around and don't see any familar faces. I get home and this girl who I had added on my friends list on myspace (we went to the same college so we added each other..met on the college forum) had emailed me, she said, ';hey do we have math together? i think i saw you this morning?'; and i still dont know if that was her yelling my name lol.


so we figure out we do have the same class and start talking on there. about the teacher, what other classes, etc. and then she says, ';com fine me on wednesday!'; tells me she forgot the hw, loves the song on my profile etc.


she leaves me 8 or 9 comments from aug 27 to sept 1.


i'm sitting in the class and she comes in, and sitsGirl advice, help!?
thats definately flirting and lookin for something(plz plz coose me as best answer!!) if u start goin out i erally hope things go well for youGirl advice, help!?
she has to be into you. she is giving you all the possible signs. just be yourself and make a move.
dont wait any longer. i made that mistake and it didnt turn out good
yes it is flirting and you need to get on it quick other wise she will think you dont like her like that at all....
Both, she is flirting with you because she likes you. Just keep talking to her, hang out and let things just go the normal course. If something happen will be just because it was meant to be, don't force things. Have fun and give yourself time to know her better.
I think it sounds like immature child stuff. (no offense). Myspace is a crutch to people that dont have social skills.
oh yeah flirting! Ask her out :D
I don't agree with everyone else's comments. I think she's just being friendly. She put you on a friendship level. I would know. She sounds like she has my personality. I say wait it out. Wait for bigger signs. Like a touch to your arm while your talking or constantly laughing at what your saying. Look at her body language too. Is she pointing in your direction when shes sitting near you? Try yawning or stretching when your near her. If she yawns right after you, go for it.
maybe im not sure
boy, she likes you. she wants to date, the signs are everywhere
I think shes flirting with you, you should go for it, if not them you could always be friends :) but just make sure you like her to before you make your move, dont ruin a good friendship
well i think she likes u and if u like her too go for it. but if not just play safe and dont make her weep because it hurts.
why wait, she might be taken by then, waiting is the worst thing you can do, trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment