Friday, April 30, 2010

Trouble with a girl, Need girls advice on this please!?

Well, I recently got into an accident and my old girlfriend felt bad and came back to help me out with everything and told me that she likes me again and wants to date again once her life settles down, So its been a week or so since that. And shes been different, not talking the same or talking even at all to me on msn or text etc. And I know her facebook password so I went on one night to see what was going on and saw in her inbox that she has been talking to some guy that she hasn't met yet that lives an hour or so away from here. They are going to meet soon and by what I was reading, sounds like they are going to try and get together if they like each other when they hangout. They talk all the time and are really chummy. I have broken done and lost it and have really been trying to talk to her but she is avoiding me because she doesn't want me to find out I think.





So basically, Once i can get ahold of her should I ask her to come over again and try to get her back with me again and pretend like I don't know about this? Or do I invite her over and tell her that I know whats going on and try to talk it out with her? Or do I not invite her over and let her have a piece of my mind next time I talk with her?





I really don't know what to do, I love this girl with all my heart and sounds like this guy does too and I don't know what to do to get things back to normal again.





What should I do? Advice please? And don't tell me to drop her because I'm not going to do that, I need to know a way to get this situation fixed before I lose my mind over here.





This girl really likes attention and must have everyone talk to her as if they think shes god. And btw, don't worry about me going on her facebook, she doesn't know or anything so don't comment about that.





ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT A MINUTE AGO THAT SHES MEETING HIM NEXT WEEKEND AT HIS HOUSE!!!! :(





I go back to school on monday and got exams all this week, This will be my first time talking to her in awhile now and last time I saw her was weeks ago when she was here taking care of me.





WHAT IS MY APPROACH AT SCHOOL? What do I do?





Thanks!Trouble with a girl, Need girls advice on this please!?
try to talk to her. ask her over and see if you guys can still like each other. give it a try. I would not say that you read her stuff because she would get mad and not talk to you. maybe you guys can still work out. meeting someone might hurt your relationship, but if it is someone she does not know, you still have a chance. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment