Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl advice?

So I went out on a date with this girl the other night I had been talking to...got dinner, had good conversation, fun, had many drinks, shot pool, went to a club, and then made out outside of the club for a lil bit, then talked, went back in the club, and then went home for the night...at like 3:30am.





She's been texting me for a second date to a movie and I just replied ';Sure';...but the thing is, this is the first girl I'll be going on a second date with since my ex of last year. I've been on dates before since but this is the first one that is turning into a second date, etc. And Idk if I'm ready for the whole ';paving the path for being a boyfriend'; thing, even just casually.





Plus I'm focusing on school/work again this year, and there's a few other girls I like. This one asian girl I really wanna get to know more. And maybe this one girl at work. I'm not sure I wanna start dating just one girl.





Is there something wrong w/ me? Here there's this cute girl into me and Im not sure.Girl advice?
Just because you go on a second date doesn't mean you are getting serious. Get over yourself. You are just making a friend. Unless you are just after a booty call. I don't care how hot you are, going to a movie on a second date doesn't mean anything serious! If you don't like movies, suggest something else. Now, if she suggests coming over to her house to eat dinner with her parents, that's another thing. I would definitely run in that case. Enjoy life. Go out with her and go out with the other girls. You can do it in one day. See a matinee with her and party with another girl. There is nothing wrong with that. A second date doesn't mean that you are committed to her. Chances are, she is feeling the same way. She just likes you and would like to hang out with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment