Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice?

How can you tell if a girl is into you? I don't mean like in love or anything or even like thinking about dating necessarily...but just maybe a crush...or feelings...etc?





Anyway, this girl at my work (retail slavery) most of time always smiles at me when I walk by etc says 'hey' , 'how are you' , etc





More interestingly, one time I was at the cash register helping a customer and she walks behind me to clock out on the register that is there. As she is done punching out she's all ';Goodnight'; and then I feel her finger touching/poking the side of my waist. She also did it as she was clocking ON in the same place as I helped a customer.





And tonight, again, I was helping a customer there, she walks behind me and takes out of my pocket some of my 20% coupons the store gave to us for the week. I tease her ';hey!'; and she giggles/laughs and gives me back ONE coupon (I had like 15) and then she punches out and puts the stuff back in my pocket herself. Not on the counter, back in my pocket.Girl advice?
yep, she likes u. n she is throwing more than subtle hints ur way. she started with simple hi n how r u n now physical contact. put her out of her misery n ask her out.Girl advice?
SHES A COCKTEASER, clit teaser her back, youll kow soon enough what she wants, dont get emotionlly connected, cockteasers r the worst girlfriends..trust me, i know!!
from what you have said.. .yes, she likes you... keep analyzing her behavior.. a girl like you if she exchange physical contact, laughs, giggles, and blushes, rubs her body in subtle ways ie play with hair, rubs her shoulder... also, when someone like you.. there's a sort of twinkle in their eyes when you look at them..
she wants some dong
Sometimes women can act really friendly, and give off the wrong impression accidentally. If she has a boyfriend or a husband then she might be doing this, if not then she is soo flirting with you!
Apparently, she's interested in you, so if she looks hot, go for it. lol.....
she likes you one way or the other but





heres where you might get screwed, she may think you are hot, and then again she might think you are funny or like your personality but she does not think of you as sexy





which will make you her friend which is what she might want to be
Girls are different but usually smiling at a guy (more than a few usual times) and laughing at your jokes could be a sign.





Sounds to me like this girls is at least interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment