Friday, April 30, 2010

I need girl advice bad?

Okay so there's this girl that i know that i really like she is cool as hell and she's in to the same stuff that im in to.but i don't really think that she's in to me.i mean i have seriously never met any one like her she's on my mind more than any of my girlfriends have ever been.at first she would txt me and talk to me more than she does now.when i txt her she just reply with short answers and it kind of dissapoints me.she's not really a girl that shows affection towards guys and that makes it harder. i know that most people will just say to move on and forget about her.but when i find something i want i go for it and dont give up until i get it.i would honestly be content even if i could just hang out with her more.so my question is does any one know how i can get her to like me or fall for me or anything with out seeming desperate?? any advice will be appericated .....please help.....I need girl advice bad?
When You're going out with friends ; invite her friends %26amp; her as well...


If You go to the cinema then talk about the film yas had watched..


that would bring you's both together closer


(:I need girl advice bad?
Well, you should hang out with her sometime, and just talk about stuff, maybe she just wants to hang out instead of just texting. A girl wants you to notice her, and be interested in how she feels, maybe if you show her that you care about her, and then maybe her feelings toward you will change......I hope this helps, and hopefully you can have a relationship with her.......tell her how you feel.:)
show her you care about her. listen to hr problems. spend time with her, drop hints nad catch her eye. if she figures out that ur interested, she might become more curious...


see if she wants to go to a movie or go to an amusement park with a couple of your other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment