Friday, April 30, 2010

I need girl advice? My ex called last night...?

Okay so this might not make a lot of sense, but here goes...





For the past two years I've been seeing this guy (we'll call him Jack) on and off, without a real ';boyfriend/girlfriend'; relationship. Around Thanksgiving/Christmas time last year, we were talking and finally came to the conclusion that we wanted to take it to the next level and be official. (We were exclusive before, but now we wanted to be official ';boyfriend/girlfriend';)


The only problem was that he needed to meet my parents. He met my mom, but all he needed to do was meet my dad. I talked to my dad and he was completely fine with Jack coming over and having dinner with the family, so I told Jack that. But for the next month, everytime he had time off of work, he spent it going out to parties and getting wasted or whatever.


Around Spring Break we broke up. I was fed up with him not taking the time off, and he was fed up with me pushing him to do so. For a month afterward, I was talking to his best friend (we'll call him Matt) a lot, and when he found out he was furious and wanted me to stop talking to anyone associated with him. Thing is, I was friends with his best friend WAY before I met him. So I finally asked him what was the matter with him and why he was being a jerk, and he admitted that he found someone else and didn't want to ruin it by still talking to me. I told him that I wasn't going to tempt him into cheating on this new girl, and he agreed to still be friends with me.


And that worked, for about three weeks. He started asking me to be his casual hookup/booty call, whatever, and I wanted nothing of it. He became frustrated and decided that he didn't need to talk to me anymore, and I haven't heard from him since.





Last night, I got a phone call and a voicemail from him, and it basically said that he wanted to talk to me because he hadn't heard from me in forever (he has a bad memory...it's happened before where he doesn't remember why we weren't talking in the first place). Anyway, he said he sincerely wanted to talk to me and missed me, and asked for me to call him when I had the time.





I need some advice...should I call him? And if I do and he wants me back, should I take him back?I need girl advice? My ex called last night...?
No.


And No.


YOU'RE GOING TO COLLEGE =D


You'll meet a lot of new guys.


Guys that are worth it.


Right now it'll be hard, but do you really want to get hurt again? It'll be hard, but in the long run, it'll be worth it.





Fool me once, shame on you.


Fool me twice, shame on me.I need girl advice? My ex called last night...?
i wouldnt do it. he probably lost the other girl and wants you back because he has no one. just think you are better than that and there are so many other guys out there. i know it sounds hhard like you cant move on but trust me. just try to talk to other guys and dont call him back!
i wouldn't call him back if i was you. he will just go back and do the same thing all over again.
take it from someone who's been there. don't call him and move on with your life.
I have been there. I think you should call him back to refresh his memory, like that he needs to make up his mind, and that you don't want to look like a player because of your on and off relationship.





Do not take him back, no matter how hard it may be.





Call him back just to chew him out. After that call he will think about how much of a jerk he is and just may change.





Ignoring him isn't going to change him.





So CALL him back, but don't TAKE him back, just change him, and see how things go.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment