Friday, April 30, 2010

Help plzz girl advice?

well there is this one girl at school i like.What do you think i should do i kinda have a idea that she likes me.My friend sits next to her and he told her that if she would go out with me and she told him to shut up....and also me and her constantly look at each other like eye contact.....do you think she likes me...should i ask her out....well it is almost winter break.so should i wait or ask her...she makes my day and i already told her that she is the person who makes my day... and she said thanks well plzz help me i really want her...so plzz leave me some advice or somethin%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;p.s we are in middle school 8th grade and we cant see each other during break and i am shyHelp plzz girl advice?
Why can't you see her over break? The easiest thing o do would be to just ask her if she wants to do something over break. It's simple. Or you could say something like ';Hey over break a group of us are going to ________ (see a movie, hang out, something...), want to join??'; Or if you really can't see her over break, just say ';Want to hang out sometimes?';





The worst that can happen is her saying no.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment