Friday, April 30, 2010

Help me! girl advice , yes its a surprise i need it but this time i really really do!!?

okay it goes klike this.. i met this girl , i really liked but i sometimes have trouble breaking the ice. eventually we spoke quite a bit ( i never told her i like her thank god) lol. but then she went far far far away for a couple years , now recently i saw her but she waz with her friendzz and well i just walked straight by her , didnt say a word,she didnt either! (yes i still like her but i just feel awkward) first off would she find wat i did weird? im just disappointed with myself. and wat advice do u have ? also i got her addy should i add her ? would i seem like a hypocrit if i added her and spoke to her now? so many questionzz ive never been this confused! so please advice!!!Help me! girl advice , yes its a surprise i need it but this time i really really do!!?
OMG the same thing happened to me but it was with a guy


i would talk to her


i wish the guy would talk to me


i am mad at my self for ignoring him.. dont make a mistake go for it.. take it slow but try to be friends again


i think i will even take my own adviceHelp me! girl advice , yes its a surprise i need it but this time i really really do!!?
You should try to contact her and be like';Hey, I think I saw you the other day.'; And go from there.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment