Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice?

So my friend of three years asked if she could photograph me for an art project she was doing. I said yes, and asked if she wanted to kick me in the balls after. She said, ';Sure, I'm a bit sadistic.'; So after the pictures that day, she kicked me like four times in the balls--two kicks, two knee shots.





I've never had that happen before...and I kinda enjoy it. Guess I'm a maschotrist, or w/e who likes pain lol.





I asked her if she wanted to kick me again and she mentioned her one older guy friend found it really weird and since then if I bring it up she avoids the subject, like on AIM, she just says ';hahah'; or changes the topic altogether.





Why is she suddenly not into it?Girl advice?
Thats pretty unfair of that girl. First she gets you into it then she does not do it anymore.


I think she does not want to do it anymore because you like it. Many women find that weird.


Don't be ashamed of your fetish! I have it too.Girl advice?
she prob. thinks that if the older guy doesn't like it then she shouldn't like it either and she prob. expected you to be in pain cause usually it does hurt a guy so maybe she jus feels weird talking about your ';guy parts'; because its kinda weird but idk
Let me get this straight.. yout like getting slammed in the balls??Are you nuts.. that is the worst pain ver. I cant believe you let her do that. Maybe shes creeped out because you enjoyed getting a sack wack.
Are you nuts?..no pun in tended !!
maybe the fact that you guys are discussing your balls makes her uncomfortable...?
She probably feels really uncomfortable around you or that subject. When girls hear that someone else doesnt like what she does, tehns he wants to stop, even if that means making her other friends sad or mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment