Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Advice?

I have a problem. There's this girl, and we've went out for more than a year. We broke up a few months ago because of me because I was stupid and I did the wrong thing, and we both met new people. Both didn't last. But I never ';really'; gotten over her. I still like her so much, and I really want to get back with her.





Soon there's a day coming up, that's special it was the day I first asked her out and on that day I wanted to take her aside and say something like, do you know what today is? (what ever she says), I'll tell her what it is, and say like - You're the only girl I can honestly see myself with it doesn't matter which girl I see, I always think about you instead. I've come to realize that I love you, and the worst mistake I made in my life is letting someone I love so much escape from me. I'm standing right here tell you how I feel because I wanted you to know, and it doesn't matter what you're response is?





Do you think this is to direct? Is that bad?





Thanks.Girl Advice?
You have to think, What has changed since you broke up about the reason you broke up? If you don't deal with that, it will never work and your just wasting her time.DocGirl Advice?
Way to go Romeo! :) that is so romantic! But are you sure she has lost all feelings for you? I mean you two once shared a strong relationship i assume, and unless you did something unforgivable which you didn't, there could be a chance you could remind her why you two got together in the first place.





But please be prepared that she may not feel the same anymore... Hopefully this isn't the case and you guys will get back together but, if she says she doesn't feel that way anymore, you'll have to move on :( Just remember that the perfect girl for you will love you just as much as you love her.





But if she is just unsure on how to feel, i say you suggest hanging out as friends, Just hang out casually without any expectations. And hopefully the spark will appear.
That is a VERY sweet thing for you to say to her. Defiantly say it!! I know if I was her, I'd very touched.





Hope it turns out good! =]
It is indeed to direct, but sweet! I think when you speak these words to other girls, they'll love it! If ever her feelings are gone for you, I think looking for another would help, but if not, and she wanted to go back to you too, that will be great!


Good Luck, my friend!!! If you really love her, I hope you get her back to you!! ;-)
well at least you did what most of the boys hesitated to do, speak up. But dont wait too long to tell her so. she'll understand and if it doesnt work out, at least you tried.
awww.


thats adorable.


im sure your a sweet guy.


thats veryy cute. i say do it. :)





good luck.
aww!..that is really sweet...you should do it! at least u will know you gave it your all and you wont be left thinking ';what if?';





hopefully everything works out...
Personally I think that is one crazy-smooth way to win her back.


Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment