Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl advice....?

So I was seeing this girl... It went South... We decided to be friend with benefits, so I asked her over when I was drunk and said ';I was hoping to have sex....'; which I probably shouldnt have but oh well.. On a side note, she was telling me how she was pissed that I said that to her...??? I kinda laughed, and Ive been pissed cause shes been so short with me in conversations.... Now on that note, my best friend is dating her best friend and have been for like 4 yrs. He told me some stuff about this girl that really made me mad and basically helped me decide this girl wasnt worth it , like she cheated on her ex bf with his best friend, and some other stuff... and I really wanna throw it at her cause shes been a huge ***** and just hearing that pisses me off. But I dont want to get my friend involved cause she'll know he told me. What do i do?Girl advice....?
Ok yes you were wrong for tell her you wanted to have sex, just do it. Yall already have this understanding so no words was needed soon as she walked in the door you should have attacked her lol. Dont worry about stuff she did it the pass you not trying to marry her ITS A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS!!! Treat it that way. You have done some stuff in your pass that you are not proud of but thats why its our pass. Now she may think that you look at her another way and you see her a trash and a booty call which shes a boody call but not in words words hurt. Do you understand what im saying? If not email me and i will break it down lol.Girl advice....?
leave her alone! avoid her and when/if she confronts you as to why just tell her that you think that she is a bit** and walk away... its over and the sooner you realize that the better off youll be...
don't get involved, it'll always be easier, no matter how stressful at the time, getting involved will be more stressfull.
wow what are you in like junior high??..you don't throw something in her face..thats not gonna make her nicer to you..


its just gonna piss her off more..


and you'll get your friend in trouble..


shes not gonna stop being a ***** to you..if i was her id be pissed too some guy saying that to me...im sure theres a reason the relationship failed..keeping benefits just allowed you both to get some which is kinda stupid.....


you need to just forget this girl and let her throw her fit and be the nice guy that says hes sorry..and means it!!!..and eventually im sure you guys can obtain a friendship..and as far as throwing this in her face....NO..be the bigger better guy and keep it to yourself..respect your friend at least that much..


i hope you stay smart in this


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment