Friday, April 30, 2010

I need girl advice?

my name is Shane and my gf name is Nicole and I really love her and everything we have been dating for 2 years and she still dont want to kiss how can i get her to kiss me i dont want to make her mad thoI need girl advice?
wow weve been dating our girl for the same amount of time but i kissed mines a week after we started going out 2 years has passed and no kiss! wow. but something by now should have triggered the kiss like my kiss with her was bcuz she was quiet then i just looked at her and smiled and asked her if she was ok and after she said yea you just have to push everything up from the pit of your stomach kiss her but if ur still nervous stat the kiss from the forehead or neck this triggers romance then kiss her cheeks rite by her lips then move to the lips this will be called a romantic kisser.I need girl advice?
2 years and no kiss ?


just do like a light kiss on the cheek,


or on the back of her neck.
Take her hand and kiss it. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment