Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl advice?

So been talking to this girl in email on match.com since start of last june and recently i asked her to an a's game. At first I said some of my friends would be there, but then I said they couldn't make it so it would be just me and her, and she was still on board. She said we should meet up another time to for a movie and said she wanted to see Harry Potter.


So we're going tonight to the game. I gave her my cell yesterday and she gave me hers too. I texted her last night with ';hi, how r ya doing'; and she replied back with ';Good, Excited about the game. Where should we meet?';





You think she sees this as a date? Is she into getting to know me in a dating-potential way? Is she excited about the game...or about meeting me?Girl advice?
bothGirl advice?
It sounds like she's more interested in going to the game than meeting you, I'm afraid.





Don't give up! Try to get her to be more comfortable around you so that hopefully some sparks will fly. Good luck.
If you met her on match.com, I'd assume that she's seeing this as a date. You've told her that your friends weren't going and she's still on board.





I think she's happy about meeting you AND going to a game.





Have a great time!
well you didn't really elaborate on how you guys talk,or chat for that matter.





if you guys like each other on the match.com thingy, then yeah this might be a date.





but you should also look for signs when you meet up.





plus it depends on you, if you want to consider it a date, make her feel really special
She is prolly excited about seeing the game with you cuz she might have a potential crush on u!

No comments:

Post a Comment