Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice, please??

So, on match.com I 'winked' at this girl. She sent me an email right off the bat to introduce herself, told me she enjoyed reading my profile b/c I seemed to be into family and she liked that b/c family's important to her. Also b/c I seemed ';down to earth'; etc. I emailed her back with some questions, etc, about her family, traveling, school, work, just basic stuff. Last two if my emails and last two of hers have been pretty darn long. OK so she sent me one few hrs. ago and I'm about to reply. My question is, should I take it to the next step by giving her my myspace/aim or both? Or one or the other? We've exchanged three emails thus far. Girls, please give me your opinions on this. Aim, myspace, both, or neither, should I give her next?





Thanks!!Girl advice, please??
If you're going to give her one, go with just your aim. Both seems like you'd be over doing it.Girl advice, please??
Guess what, i'm actually talking to this really sweet guy on Match.com!! Yes you should give her you myspace and everything. she seems really into you, and you seem really into her!!!!
myspace, if it doesn't work you could always block her right?


I'm new to all this stuff, so I'm not sure if you can block her
There's nothing to lose by giving her both! If you're comfortable with it, go ahead and give her both your AIM and myspace. That way, she can read your myspace on her own time and get to know a little more about you; and if you two are online at the same time, she can get to know you that way as well.
i think you should . go for it . get to know eachother and you will never know what will happen next in life.
Just give her both and see how it goes!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment