Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice?

i dated my ex-bf for about a week b4 we broke up. i didnt know that we broke up because another guy that likes me went and told him that i wanted to break up with him even tho i didnt want to. i still have feelings for him. there is a girl at my school that liked/s him. She annoys me so bad because she told people that she was going to break us up and than make out with him in front of me. She always looks at me and stares and than when he is talking to me she interupts our convo. i dont know what to do. in first hour we have to sit next to eachother and he always talks to me. we have to sit 3 per table and he sits close to me but not the person on the other side and than just messing around he pokes me or will not really play footsy but yea and draws stuff on my arm/hand. i still like him but i dont know if he likes me and he said right after i found out we broke up that i could ask him out but im not comfortable asking guys out. my bff told me that i had to choose between him or her.Girl advice?
hmm the friend part of that sounds exactly like what happaned to me. my friends all ignored him when were were dating but after we broke up it seemed like they all flirted and talked and joked around with him. friends can be bitches sometimes lol.





anyways i dont know what you should do. id say ask him if he does straight out in private, discuss it. discussion is always the best option.Girl advice?
rthare
Unless this girl likes him then always take friends over boyfriends especially at your age. If the girl likes him then it is probably her jealousy that wants you broken up and then you need to work that out with her, but if she doesn't like him and is making you choose she is probably just looking out for you. I'd stay stick with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment