Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need girl advice?

Ok well theres this boy and i really like him. He's funny and really cute. He kinda talks to me but i don't know if he likes me. I want to go out with him but i dont want to have to ask him out what do i do?I need girl advice?
Everytime you see him look and smell your best. Flirt with him, throw out small hints... if he doesn't respond he's either shy, uninterested, or he is gay.I need girl advice?
okay so- there are alot of boys out there and its always hard to see if they feel the se about you as you do about them. what i would do if i really liked a guy, i test them (talk but play hard to get) and have my bff ask them questions bout if they are interested in anyone... especially you, bu dont mke t obvious.. nd stuff. this is how i just ot my bf who was really into me but its alwas hard to read inbetween the lines and figure out the mystery puzzle good luck!
ask the damn guy out for gods sakes psshhh... gurls these days always nervous! back in my day we used to just swallow there faces with out goin on a date these day are just ';different!'; do it or i'll open a can of whoop ***!
Ask around. See if he's mentioned to anyone that he's crushing on you or not. You can also ';mention'; to a few people that you're interested in him. Good luck!
I think you might have to bite the bullet on this one. Ask him out. It can only go one of 2 ways. He is either going to say yes or no. He isnt a mind reader so you cant expect that he knows that you want him to ask you out. So the best advise ic an give is to just ask. Its the only way to get and answer.
have one of ur friends ask him well get around to asking him like hint around it as in .. oh so me nd my friend r going out this Saturday wanna join with one of ur buddys or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment