Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Advice?

Do you think its safe to ask a girl to go the movies on a Friday night even though they haven't talked much? I'll tell you a bit about this situation - I met this girl last Friday and I thought she was gorgeous, for the moments I talked to her I thought she was perfect. The next morning she added me on Facebook and MSN. Then when I signed on MSN, she messaged me first. Today she wasn't on MSN, so I couldn't talk to her but do you think there's a chance with me getting to know this girl a bit more?





I leave for a trip on Wednesday and I want to get her number, but not sure how. I want to call/text her on the way there.





When she does come on MSN, should I initiate the conversation first this time? What kind of things do you think I should say/ask her?





If any of you knew how much I want to meet this girl more, you'd understand my position. I want to talk to her so bad, and I can't stop thinking about her. And I've only met her once, strange right?Girl Advice?
just talk about her weekend or somthing thats really open.


try and find somthing you both have in common and then you have a whole convisation right there.





just tell her that your leaving and you'd like her number.Girl Advice?
yah %26lt;3
No its not strange... when a girl goes to the trouble to add you on facebook and msn that means she wants to get to know you so take advadtage of that and ask her out.. she will 100% say yes..





Hope that helped.. so got for it!
If she messaged you first then I think it's perfectly fine to be the first to talk to her next chance you get. She wouldn't have contacted you first if she had no interest whatsoever. Whether or not it's romantic I don't know but I think you should defiantly talk to her some more and see how things go.
yes!! =] talk to her first and ask her to hangout when you get back. deffenitly get her number. it'll workout great =D

No comments:

Post a Comment